NAI Platform offers a diversified menu of commercial real estate services that address the challenging demands of an ever-changing global marketplace. Please feel free to explore our website or give us a call at 518 465 1400 and we will be happy to assist you with your commercial real estate and property needs.
Within our business, we provide brokerage services, property management, and corporate services to a diverse set of clients, businesses, and individuals throughout the Northeast.
Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:45 AM to 5:30 PM.
NAI Platform is located in Suite 100 at 14 Corporate Woods Boulevard, Albany NY 12211. Click the map below for directions.
NAI Platform is a full service commercial real estate brokerage, property management, and corporate advisory firm. We can assist you with all aspects of your commercial real estate needs. From brokering your deal to advising on or handling your operations.
A commercial real estate broker is a licensed real estate professional in NYS who has special knowledge and expertise specifically related to properties used for commercial or business purposes.
Knowing what to ask a potential commercial real estate agent can help you decide if they are going to be a good fit for you and your needs. You need to consider if they have the expertise necessary to broker commercial real estate transactions and whether or not you are comfortable with them. Below are a few questions that can help structure your inquiry and allow you to make a more informed decision.
- What is the agent or brokerage's reputation for experience, honesty, and attention to detail?
- Does the agent or brokerage have experience dealing with the various commercial needs specific to your company, business, or industry?
- How large is the agent's brokerage?
- How accessible is the agent?
- Does the agent or brokerage communicate with you effectively and in a timely manner?
- Does the agent know the market and understand your needs?
- Does the agent have any special designations, a specific understanding of your industry, and/or deep knowledge of the area where your commercial property is located?
- What are the agent's strengths & weaknesses?
- What are the fees and commission rates of the agent and brokerage?
You should direct these questions to the brokerage and/or agent you plan on working with. Additionally, it is a good idea to explore these things further by researching them online, reading reviews and talking to others who have worked with them in the past.
Need Something Else?
Drop us a line today to have all of your Commercial Real Estate questions answered.