Platform Management Group (PMG) has been providing management services to local property owners since 2005. PMG currently manages over 650,000 square feet including Class A office buildings, mixed use medical arts buildings, industrial and retail properties. Our philosophy is to provide accurate information, immediate response to our clients and their tenants’ needs. Further, PMG is committed to maximizing income and ensuring the best efficiencies for each property. Platform Management Group is a subsidiary to Platform Realty Group and an affiliate to Platform Audit Group, NAI Platform and Atlantic Pacific Properties.
PMG team members directly involved with the day to day management include:
- Daniel C. O’Brien – President: Oversees strategic development
- Cory Tyksinski – Manager: Coordinates day to day activities and client communication
- John Youmans – Facilities Manager – on site manager
- John Horn – CPA/Controller: Director of all financial services
- Joseph Sausto –Attorney: Legal Review
- Mike Ingignoli – Operations: Logistics to property management
Clients of PMG have a menu of services available to them.
Accounting – The accounting department, as headed by John Horn, provides a wide range of financial services:
- Providing annual budget in advance
- Collection and deposit of rents
- Payment of all approved expenses
- Categorizing of capital improvements versus expenses
- Recommendations for creating efficiencies
- Calculating pass throughs
- Prepare all year-end information for client tax returns
Legal – The legal department, as headed by Joseph Sausto, provides in-house legal review of all real estate documents and contracts
Facilities – The facility group, as headed by Cory Tyksinski, provides the oversight for all contracts for maintenance services performed on a property:
- Provide direction for facilities manager
- Interface with tenants on a regular basis
- Emergency and after-hour services
- Coordinate and direct all third-party service contracts
- Ability to perform maintenance and repairs
- Scheduling of seasonal services (fertilizer, sprinkler, snow removal, lawn care, plantings...)
Operations - The operations, as headed by Mike Ingignoli, provides technical and logistical support:
- Conducts RFP process for comparative analysis of third-party vendors
- Lease administration – enforcing all terms of tenant lease obligations
- Coordination with utility providers (phones, alarm, utilities, trash, etc.)
PMG provides a report by the 15th of each month for the previous month’s financial and logistical activities. In the report, there is an opportunity for making recommendations on both the financial and physical components of the property. Also, there is a budget report provided in November to forecast the upcoming year.
Platform Management Group offers their clients the opportunity to use some or all of the above mentioned services, and will tailor the fee to the services provided.
Sample of Properties Managed by PMG presently:
- 900 Watervliet Shaker Road, Colonie, NY - 140,000 SF Class A Office building
- 968 Albany-Shaker Road, Latham, NY – 132,000 SF 3 building office, research and warehousing complex
- 1086 Troy-Schenectady Road, Latham, NY - 14,000 SF Federal Government building
- 77-95 Miller Road/Village @ Schodack – 47,000 SF Medical Office Complex and retail buildings
- Bella Vista Property Portfolio – Railroad Ave, Colonie, NY – 145,000 SF (5) warehouse and service buildings
- 10 New Karner Road – Guilderland, NY – 17,500 SF retail and office building
- Banks, warehouses, former school and a vacant convent.